Ayeza Khan pays tribute to different actresses in her own style.

 Ayeza Khan pays tribute to actresses in her own style.


The" Meray Pass Tum Ho"actoress Ayeza Khan pays rich tribute to different actoress like Madam Noor Jehan , Maduri Dixit , Kajol, Mahira Khan.


 

Ayeza Khan posted the pictures with caption, “Geeti As Madam Noor Jehan”

 
She also shared a throwback photo of the 'Queen of Melody' with a touching tribute.

Ayeza Khan wrote, “The moment I saw myself in the mirror in this look, I had goosebumps. It was absolutely unbelievable. Of course never in a million year could I come close to a legacy like hers, but to feel a little part of Madam Noor Jehan in me, in this moment, I got so hysterical. My idol, forever. #queenofhearts #madamnoorjehan.”


 

 

Taking it to Instagram, Ayeza Khan posted a Madhuri-inspired photo in which she was dressed up like Dixit’s 1988 film Tezaab look.

 

In order to pay tribute to the Bollywood actress, The Meray Paas Tum Ho actress also shared a nostalgic photo of Madhuri with the lyrics of the iconic song from Tezaab.


 

Ayeza Khan said, “Eik Do Teeeeeen…”Or “Dev Babuu!” This is exactly what comes to my mind every time I hear the name Madhuri Dixit.


“When you look at her, you feel that Dil To Pagal Hay. Oh what an exciting time that was. We have been blessed to see and dance along to Madhuri Dixit. What a phenomenal dancer and what an amazing actor, who could shake your heart with just a tear in her eyes.” 

Ayeza Khan added, “It was a dream to be able to dress up as her. I wish I could meet her and let her know, how beautiful she is, and how she had been such a huge inspiration for me throughout my career and how she would rejuvenate my love for the screen every time I watched one of her movies! This one is for you my love @madhuridixitnene #19yearsofdevdas


 

 This time around, Ayesza Khan weaves magic as she is spotted in the iconic spunky look of Anjali from the Indian film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

 Embodying Kajol's iconic look, Ayeza is stealing hearts with short hair and sportswear. Turning to Instagram, she posted a short video and wrote, “Playing this character has been so fun for me! Especially because it allowed me enjoy some of my favourite movie stars, like @kajol I’m so grateful and can’t wait for you guys to see this

 



The Mehar Posh actor turned to Facebook-owned app and posted a lengthy post to pay rich tribute to Mahira, saying, "You are and will always be our heroine!”

She said, “Can’t believe it’s been ten years for you, Mahira, and you’re still on top. That’s because you have entertained us on such a high level with your art, project after project. From your great films to your blockbuster dramas, you have made us all proud, representing us internationally and we are quite fortunate to have you.”


Mahira Khan gets emotional as Ayeza Khan pays rich tribute to her

“For this reason, I wanted to pay my respect to you, in my upcoming project, portraying also you amongst some of the greatest legends.”

Ayeza further said, “To me, you are not only a friend but an idol, a living legend, who I have looked up to from the day we first met. Thank you for everything. Congratulations on all these years and I wish you all the best for the future. You are and will always be our heroine! All Love @mahirahkhan.”

 Commenting on the post, Mahira “Oh my love… you have made me teary eyed. And this, your post, it doesn’t say as much about me as it does about YOU. So much love.. I’m humbled. Yours x @ayezakhan.ak.”

 Mahira Khan gets emotional as Ayeza Khan pays rich tribute to her